7 Things we like about the Scout 175 Sportfish
- High Performing boats that don’t sacrifice class. With their 100% hand laid construction, Scout has perfected the art of manufacturing boats with superior fit and finish, from stem to stern, and helm to bilge. Smartly designed with an acute focus on finding better ways to build a boat, they have integrated second to none processes that make for a lighter, faster, and stronger hull complete with classic lines and detailing that make it a head turning vessel everyone will want to talk to you about.
- A boat with standard options that you don’t normally find without paying an arm and a leg. Most of the time, when buying a stock boat with other brands, you get the bare minimum and extra options can add up quick. Scout owners rave about standard features like stainless steel finishes, captain’s chairs, and 12V and USB outlets. They’ve managed to create modern, luxury quality boats that give custom sportfishers a run for their money.
- The ability to transform the boat into something that best suits your lifestyle. Scout offers buyers with the ability to add features that make your boat specific to you. Add extra rod holders if you like to spend your weekends out chasing the fish, or cushions and a bimini top if you’re looking to entertain. The possibilities are endless.
- They are shallow drafting boats. With a ten inch draft, this boat will get you into hidden fish havens and secret beaches. While they are great in the skinny spots, they perform well out on big water. It’s a solid and stable boat that will cut through heavy chop when you need it to.
- Easily Trailerable Package. At 17’5” feet long and only just over 1200 pounds, this versatile model provides all the perks of a larger boat in an easily trailerable package. Drop this boat in at the ramp and go; get out on the water without the stress of having difficulty launching.
- Every hull is backed by a warranty you can count on. When buying a boat, you want to be sure that the company you buy from is well equipped to back the product. Scout provides every hull with their “3 Year Stem to Stern” warranty as well as a 10 year limited warranty. You can be sure that you are covered no matter which model you purchase.
- Scout builds a quality boat that will last you as long as the memories you make on it. There’s something for everyone on the 175 Sportfish. Customers have labeled Scout’s boats the best of the best for their finish, quality, and versatility. It truly is a great boat. Buyers continue to write to Scout to tell them their sea stories of the fishing trips with their kids, their awesome cruises with family and friends, and how much they love their Scout. As one owner put it, “…and when we look back in twenty years and tell the story of the first fish she caught, she will explain the story, while I tell folks she did it in a Scout.”
Share this Post: