Ocean House Marina is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Ocean House Marina takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Ocean House Marina:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Ocean House Marina is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Ocean House Marina. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Ocean House Marina:
- Phone: (401) 364-6040
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 60 Town Dock Rd. Charlestown, RI 02813
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Accessibility of Ocean House Marina relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Ocean House Marina assessed the accessibility of Ocean House Marina by the following approaches: