This one owner low hour 2009 Hurricane Sundeck SD 2000 OB was sold and serviced here at Ocean House Marina since new. It comes powered by the reliable Yamaha F150TXR EFI Four Stroke with 155 hours. Also included in the package is a custom fit 2011 Venture VATB-5225 dual axle aluminum I Beam trailer with poly slides and disc brakes.
Options Include: Playpen Boat Covers, Pop-Up Ski Tow Bar, Chemical Marine Head, Stainless Steel Pull Up Cleats, Snap-In Carpet, Lowrance M68C Color Chartplotter with built in charts and Fisher Finder.
The boat is in good operating condition. Hull and vinyl are in good shape. Service records are on file and Yamaha Diagnostic download available F150TXR 63PX-1082862. Please call with any questions or to schedule a showing on this boat. The boat is located off site but easily seen via appointment.
Draft: 1 ft. 2 in.
Beam: 8 ft. 5 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 51
• Bilge pump; automatic
• Foam Floatation
• Full fiberglass lined self bailing deck
• GX48 expanded vinyl
• Hardware; stainless steel
• NextWave Electrical System
• NMMA Certified
• Skid resistant fiberglass deck surface
• Anchor locker
• Cleats; stainless steel fixed (8″)
• Color band; Wide
• Head; enclosed with port light and sink
• Graphics; Deluxe
• Ladder; bow telescoping
• Ladder; stern telescoping
• Lighting; dock
• Lighting; navigation
• Rails;deck stainless steel
• Stereo; Jensen CD with MP3 input and speakers
• Dash; instrument panel featuring fog resistant gauges; speedometer; fuel; voltmeter; tachometer; horn & 12V outlet • Helm Seat; custom upholstered bolster (wide width)
• Hour meter
• Steering; hydraulic Sea Star
• Steering; tilt wheel
• Trim gauge with engine package
• Windshield; full wrap around
• Cooler; 25 quart
• Cupholders;stainless steel
• Lights; courtesy
• Storage; in deck
• Table; stern
• Head; Enclosed area with sink and faucet
• Port hole
• Entertainment center with sink; pressurized water system; and trash receptacle
• Canopy; color coordinated with protective easy open boot
- Make Hurricane
- Model SunDeck 2000 OB
- Model Year 2009
- Price 23495
- Condition Used
- Category Power
- Class Deck Boats, ,
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Location Narragansett, RI
- Builder Name Godfrey Marine
- Designer Name Hurricane Boats
- Length 20.25 ft.
- Beam 8.5 ft.
- Deadrise 16 °
- Max Draft 2.17 ft.
- Dry Weight 3116 pounds
- Fuel Tank Capacity 51 gallons
- Water Tank Count 1
- Water Tank Capacity 51 gallons
- Water Tank Material Aluminum
- Total Engine Power 150.0 HP
- Brand Yamaha
- Model F150TXR EFI Four Stroke
- Year 2009
- Type Outboard 4 Stroke
- Fuel Type Gas
- Power 150 HP
- Hours 155
- Propeller Type 3 Blade, Stainless Steel
Manufacturer Provided Description
*And it’s easy to see why this is so given the built-in flexibility and versatility of the basic deck boat design and couple that with the enormous choice of optional equipment available for the SD 2000 OB and you can build this boat with exactly what you need and want to satisfy almost all of your family’s on-water desires from cruising to water sports to fishing to relaxing and exploring.
One of the beauties of the Hurricane deck boat design is that the eight-foot, six-inch beam extends almost full width virtually the entire length of the hull thus providing so much more interior roominess. This interior space is divided almost in half by the helm and passenger consoles so that the bow area is almost as large and roomy as the cockpit area.
The cockpit is accessed from the starboard side half swim platform by a convenient walk-thru. This platform features a recessed and covered telescoping stainless steel boarding ladder. Once inside the cockpit, general seating is provided by a large L-shaped lounge that stretches all the way from the passenger console down the port side and across the transom as far as the walk-thru. A side-mount table for this lounge is standard equipment. Storage is provided under this lounge seating and cupholders abound where most needed. The side wings of the curved, walk-thru windshield extend well down the sides of the cockpit providing great wind and spray protection.
A large hinged door in the passenger console leads a step down into an enclosed head compartment or change room and is equipped with dedicated storage, a molded sink, and opening portlight. A porta-potti or electric flush toilet is optionally available. The driver’s console includes a large storage compartment accessed from the centre walk-thru. Also accessed from this area is an in-floor waterski/wakeboard storage compartment.
Up front in the bow section, you are pampered with fully cushioned and upholstered sides, ends and bottoms, almost U-shaped lounges on each side with recessed areas on each side for twin cupholders plus speakers. A molded-in 25-quart cooler doubles as a step up to the foredeck with its centre anchor locker plus a recessed and covered stainless steel telescoping bow boarding ladder.
Full filler cushions are optionally available to turn this bow area into one huge relaxing sunpad and you can add another table here too. Other notable standard equipment includes a colour coordinated canopy with storage boot and stainless steel supports and LED docking lights. The driver can relax in an adjustable, swivel contoured bucket seat with flip-up bolster and face a dash with tilt wheel with hydraulic steering and full fog resistant outboard instrumentation including speedometer, tachometer, fuel, trim, volt, and hour meters. Standard entertainment is provided a CD player with four speakers.
*Boat Review by: Richard Crowder
- Engine Type : 16-Valve DOHC Direct-Action In-line 4
- Displacement : 2670 cc
- Bore x Stroke : 94×96.2 mm
- Recommended Max RPM : 5000-6000
- Lubrication System : Wet Sump
- Fuel Management : EFI
- Ignition : TCI
- Starter System : Electric
- Alternator Output : 12V – 37A with Rectifier Regulator
- Operation Method : Remote Control
- Trim & Tilt Method : Power Trim & Tilt
- Digital Gauges : Optional
- Digital Network Gauges with Fuel Management : Optional
- Weight : 516 mm (20.3 in)
- Weight : 223 kg
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.