Just in this 2015 Carolina Skiff is packaged with a low hour Mercury EFI Four Stroke 90ELPT with only 74 hours. This boat is packaged with a 2016 Aluminum I beam Venture trailer model VASK-2500 with load guides and poly slides.
Added options include:
- Humming Bird Helix 5 Sonar/GPS
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Set
- Stainless Steel Transom Rail Set
- Three Piece Piece Bow Cushions set
- Stern Folding Seats with Cushions
- Rod Savers (2 sets)
- Sunbrella Bimini Top Saltwater Series
- Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder
This boat is in excellent condition and runs like new. Sea trial, trade evaluation, and compression test all available upon request. This boat is located at our facility on Town Dock Rd, Charlestown, RI. Please call for more info or to schedule a showing today.
- Make Carolina Skiff
- Model 178 DLV
- Model Year 2015
- Price 19295
- Condition Used
- Category Power
- Class Center Consoles, Saltwater Fishing,
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Location Charlestown, RI
- Builder Name Carolina Skiff
- Designer Name Carolina Skiff
- Length 17 ft.
- Beam 8 ft.
- Dry Weight 1553 pounds
- Fuel Tank Capacity 20 gallons
- Water Tank Count 1
- Water Tank Capacity 20 gallons
- Water Tank Material Plastic
- Total Engine Power 90.0 HP
- Brand Mercury
- Model 90ELPT EFI Four Stroke
- Year 2015
- Type Outboard 4 Stroke
- Fuel Type Gas
- Power 90 HP
- Hours 74
- Propeller Type 3 Blade, Aluminum
- Location Center
Manufacturer Provided Description
Think of a place you want to go on the water and the DLV Series can get you there at the right price. The heart and soul of the DLV lays in its unsinkable, all-fiberglass, modified-V hull, designed for offshore excursions. But the real beauty of the DLV is its wide beam and 6- to 8-inch draft, enabling you to navigate across shallow flats, up coastal rivers and even into tidal coastal ponds.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.