Left-Over Pricing! This Sweetwater Premium Edition 235 C comes powered by the Yamaha Four Stroke F90LA. Factory Options Include: Rail Skins Metallic Black, Rail Frame-Black Anodized, (Black Out Edition), 27″ Tube Upgrades with Solid Keels, Flooring Bow & Midships Paja Beige, Flooring Stern Burnt Oak Vinyl, Soft Touch Carmel Vinyl Seats with Wicker Wrapped Bases, “Light it Up” Upgraded Stereo, Upgraded Steering Wheel, Rub Rail Black Vinyl Insert, Changing Room with Porta Potti, Coastal Edition, Seat Covers, and Ski Tow Bar. Please call for more info or to schedule a time to see this boat.
Trailers are in-stock and available.
- Make Sweetwater
- Model Premium Edition 235 C
- Model Year 2017
- Price Call for Price
- Condition New
- Category Power
- Class Pontoon Boats, Ski and Fish
- Hull Material Aluminum
- Location Charlestown, RI
- Length 24 ft.
- Beam 8.5 ft.
- Dry Weight 2506 pounds
- Fuel Tank Capacity 24 gallons
- Number of heads 1
- Max. Passengers 12
- Total Engine Power 90.0 HP
- Brand Yamaha
- Model F90 Yamaha 4 Stroke EFI
- Year 2018
- Fuel Type Gas
- Power 90 HP
- Propeller Type 3 Blade, Aluminum
Manufacturer Provided Description
Whether you’re catching some rays on the spacious sunpad or relaxing in one of the comfortable chaise lounges, the 235 is built for a full day of fun.
- Canopy; with protective boot
- Playpen cover
- Drilled Transom
- Tubes; 25″
- Carpet – Mica Mist Plaid; covers bow & midship
- Stereo; Bluetooth/App Ready/AUX/USB and 4 Silver Speakers
- Cleats; stainless steel 4 fixed
- Ladder; Easy Climb starboard stern (aluminum standard; stainless steel with extended deck option)
- Lighting; LED docking lights
- Captain’s chair; swivel; slider; reclining; fold down arms
- Helm station; windscreen; cooler storage; cup holders; switch panel; speedometer; tach; fuel gauge; voltmeter; hour meter; 12 volt outlet; horn
- Tilt Wheel with Extreme Steering
- Trim Gauge with engine package
- Lighting; courtesy interior
- Table; stern with built-in cup holders (N/A with C-Seating Option)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.