This 2019 in-stock boat comes powered with either the Yamaha F70LA or Yamaha F90LB. Custom Maritime Galvanized trailer with pivot bunks, torsion axle, and LED lights.
Dry, Stable and Fuel Efficient! Not many boats this size can claim that.
All new molded interior of the 189 provides a family friendly boat with seating for the whole family, cup holders and a finished look. Perfect for coastal waterways, a day on the beach or casting a line whilst drifting across the shallows.
- Make Maritime
- Model 189 Defiant
- Model Year 2018
- Price Call for Price
- Condition New
- Category Power
- Class Center Consoles, Saltwater Fishing
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Location Charlestown, RI
- Length 18.75 ft.
- Beam 7.5 ft.
- Dry Weight 1600 pounds
- Fuel Tank Capacity 24 gallons
- Max. Passengers 8
- Brand Yamaha
- Model Four Stroke EFI
- Year 2019
- Fuel Type Gas
- Propeller Type 3 Blade, Aluminum
Manufacturer Provided Description
The molded interior of the 189 provides a family friendly boat with seating for the whole family, cup holders and a finished look. Perfect for coastal waterways, a day on the beach or casting a line whilst drifting across the shallows.
- 316 Stainless Steel Grab Rail
- Heavy Duty Acrylic Windshield
- Waterproof 4 switch panel
- 12V Power Outlet
- Five Spoke Stainless Steel Wheel
- Electronics Mounting Area
- Fwd Opening Seat to Access Fuel Tank
- 8″ Stainless Steel Cleats (4)
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Bow Bit and Chock
- Bow Fish Box/Storage Locker w/Overboard Drain
- Cup Holders (4)
- Aft Jump Seat Storage Compartments (2)
- Flush Mounted Stainless Rod Holders (2)
- Self Bailing Cockpit
- Stainless Steel Bow and Stern Eyes
- Heavy Duty Rub Rail
- LED Navigation Lights
- Bilge Pump w/Auto Switch
- Single Battery Wiring Package and Switch
- 24 Gallon Fuel Tank Below Console
- Extreem NFB Steering
- Upholstered Leaning Bolster w/two rod holders
- Console Seat
- Aft Jump Seats
- Bow Sun Lounge/Casting Platform
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.