This new stock Sweetwater Pontoon, model SW2086C has the following options: Charcoal Rail Skins, Tan Vinyl, 2″ Tube Upgrade & Vinyl Deck, Solid Construction Keel Strips, Upgraded Stereo with Bluetooth/USB/AUX 4 Speakers, Pop Up Changing Room w/Porta Potti, Seat Covers Charcoal, GPS Speedometer, LED Docking Lights, and is powered by the Yamaha F70LA. Other motors also available. Trailer is in-stock. Please call for more info.
- Make Sweetwater
- Model 2086 C
- Model Year 2018
- Price Call for Price
- Condition New
- Category Power
- Class Pontoon Boats, ,
- Hull Material Aluminum
- Location Charlestown, RI
- Length 20.5 ft.
- Beam 8.5 ft.
- Dry Weight 1773 pounds
- Fuel Tank Capacity 24 gallons
- Water Tank Count 1
- Water Tank Capacity 24 gallons
- Water Tank Material Plastic
- Total Engine Power 70.0 HP
- Brand Yamaha
- Model F70LA Four Stroke EFI
- Year 2018
- Type Outboard 4 Stroke
- Fuel Type Gas
- Power 70 HP
- Propeller Type 3 Blade, Aluminum
Manufacturer Provided Description
With several different seating and storage options to choose from, the 2086 is one boat you can truly make your own.
- Canopy; with protective boot
- Playpen cover
- Tubes; 23"
- Drilled Transom
- Stereo; Bluetooth/App Ready/AUX and 2 Silver Speakers
- Cleats; stainless steel 4 fixed
- Ladder; Easy Climb starboard stern (aluminum standard; stainless steel with extended deck option)
- Captain’s chair; swivel; slider; fold down arms
- Helm station; windscreen; cooler storage; cup holders; switch panel; speedometer; tachometer & hour meter; fuel gauge; voltmeter; 12 volt outlet; horn
- Trim Gauge with engine package
- Lighting; courtesy interior
- Table; stern with built-in cup holders (N/A with C-Seating Option)
- Cable Steering
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.