Last years Scout 215XSF one owner dealer sold and maintained package powered by the Yamaha F150XB and outfitted with the Venture Dual Axle VATB-5225. The motor is covered under a transferable Yamaha Factory Warranty good until 06/08/2024.
This boat is being sold on brokerage for the current owner of the boat. The vessel may be seen via appointment only and is now located off site. Owner is firm on price.
Factory Options Include: T-Top Deluxe with T-Bag Spreader Light & Rocket Launcher Rod Holders, Stern Folding Seat, Forward Seat Backrests, Console Cover, Marine Chemical Flush Head, Upgraded Garmin 942xs (radar ready), Airmar Transducer with Down Vu, Yamaha Command Link Fuel Management Gauge, Hydraulic Steering, Dual Battery, Fusion Marine Stereo with Bluetooth, and more.
This boat is the whole package ready to go. Save 12k plus over buying new. Yamaha diagnostic downloads available. Please call for more information.
- Make Scout
- Model 215 XSF
- Model Year 2019
- Price $59,995
- Condition Used
- Category Power
- Class Center Consoles, Saltwater Fishing,
- Hull Material Composite
- Location Charlestown, RI
- Builder Name Scout Boats
- Designer Name Scout Boats
- Length 21.5 ft.
- Bridge Clearance 7.75 ft.
- Beam 8.5 ft.
- Deadrise 20 °
- Max Draft 1.33 ft.
- Dry Weight 2776 pounds
- Fuel Tank Capacity 82 gallons
- Water Tank Count 1
- Water Tank Capacity 82 gallons
- Water Tank Material Aluminum
- Holding Tank Capacity 5 gallons
- Total Engine Power 150.0 HP
- Brand Yamaha
- Model F150XB 2.7 Liter EFI
- Year 2019
- Type Outboard 4 Stroke
- Fuel Type Gas
- Power 150 HP
- Hours 281
- Propeller Type 3 Blade, Stainless Steel
- Location Center
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 215 XSF is built on Scout’s revolutionary fuel saving NuV3 hull design, while the deck offers ample standard amenities for everything from serious fishing to comfort cruising. Built with 100% hand-laid fiberglass, the boat boasts a wide comfortable beam of 8’ 6” with an overall length of 21’ 6”. A notable standard feature onboard the 215 includes not only the forward seating in the bow, but also a forward sun lounge/coffin box complete with a cushion.
- S.S. Split Bow Rails
- Center Console w/ Grab Rail
- (4) S.S. Flush Mount Rod Holders at Stern
- Console Cushion Set
- (4) Under Gunnel Rod Storage
- 6” Spring Cleats
- 8” Pull Up Stern Cleats
- Aerated Baitwell w/ High Speed Pickup
- On / Off Dual Battery Select Switch
- Aft Port & Stbd Bolsters
- Bow Bolsters & Full Bow Cushion Set
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- 100% Hand Laid Fiberglass
- Reverse Shoebox Construction
- Stainless Steering Wheel w/ Knob
- Digital Gauges
- Silver Accent & Pinstripe on Hull
- Fwd Sun Lounge / Coffin Box w/ Cushion
- (3) USB Outlets & 12V Plug
- (10) S.S. Cup Holders
- Raw Water Wash Down in Live Well
- Fusion Bluetooth Stereo w/ (4) 6” Speakers
- Bay Star Hydraulic Steering (w/ 150HP)
- Shrink Wrap
- Port & Stbd Swim Platforms w/ Ladder
- Powder Coated Alum Leaning Post w/ Backrest & 72 Qt Igloo Cooler
- Transom Door
- 100% LED Lighting
- Easy Access Aft Systems Room w/ Polished Bilge and Lid
- Premium Gel-Coat
- NuV3 Hull
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.