This Sweetwater SW1886C Cruise model comes powered by the Yamaha Four Stroke EFI F40LA with High Thrust Yamaha Prop.
Factory Options Include: Seat Covers, Solid Keel Strips, Saltwater Anodes, Bimini Top Dome LED Light, Stereo, Select Gray Interior- vinyl wrapped seat boxes, Seat Covers – Utopia HD Canvas – Gray, Rail Skin Color Charcoal, Coastal Edition, and Saltwater Anodes.
Please call for more info or to schedule a showing.
- Make Sweetwater
- Model 1886 C
- Model Year 2019
- Price Call for Price
- Condition New
- Category Power
- Class Pontoon Boats
- Hull Material Aluminum
- Location Charlestown, RI
- Builder Name Godfrey Marine
- Designer Name Sweetwater
- Length 18.33 ft.
- Beam 8.5 ft.
- Dry Weight 1800 pounds
- Fuel Tank Capacity 30 gallons
- Max. Passengers 10
- Total Engine Power 40.0 HP
- Brand Yamaha
- Model F40LA
- Year 2019
- Fuel Type Gas
- Power 40 HP
- Propeller Type 3 Blade, Aluminum
Manufacturer Provided Description
Packed with everything you need, and nothing that you don’t, we bring you all the convenient features, versatile layouts, and detailed amenities of the more expensive boats, at a price that won’t break the bank. We’ll help you keep an eye on the bottom-line while you and your family are creating a lifetime of memories on the water.
- Canopy; with protective boot
- Playpen cover
- Drilled Transom
- Tubes; 25″
- Stereo; Bluetooth/App Ready/AUX and 4 Black Speakers
- Cleats; stainless steel 4 fixed
- Ladder; Silver Easy Climb starboard stern
- Captain’s chair; swivel; slider; fold down arms
- Trim Gauge with engine package
- Helm station; windscreen; cooler storage; cup holders; switch panel; speedometer; tachometer & hour meter; fuel gauge; voltmeter; 12 volt outlet; horn
- Lighting; courtesy interior
- Round Table; stern with built-in cup holders
- Cable Steering (2 Tube & Sport Tube Only)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.