This 2022 Hurricane 231 Coastal Edition just in and now on display. Powered by the Yamaha F250XB 4.2 Liter Offshore V6 Four Stroke EFI Outboard with free factory Yamaha Extended five year warranty. Optional Venture Aluminum Trailer VATB-5925 with dual axles and poly slides in-stock to complete the package.
Factory Specifications & Options Include:
Preferred Package Group: Boat Cover, Stern Wash Down, Dual Battery Switch, Stainless Steel Upgrade Package; SS Rubrail (White), SS Cupholders, Pull-up Cleats, Accessory Rod Storage clips, Toilet; Porta Potti, Canvas Boat Cover – Gray Canopy; stainless steel with protective boot – Gray, Hull Color White, LED docking lights 200.00 Quick release fender locks (4 Receivers, 2 Rings), Ski tow bar; fixed, Underwater lights, Flooring Marine Mat; Snap-in Gray with Black lines, Furniture Accent Color – Carbon, Base Vinyl – Oasis Ice Gray, Helm Seat; ladderback with bolster, Compass; Digital panel display, Garmin echoMAP UHD 73cv Fishfinder/Chartplotter w/ Saltwater SD Card (External Transducer), GPS Speedometer, Phone Holder, Steering; Hydraulic Sea Star with tilt wheel, Stereo; Fusion System; RA60: Bluetooth/App Ready/AUX and 4 Black Speakers.
This is one of the most versatile boats on the market today. The vessel accommodates up to 12 passengers, providing an excellent platform for entertaining, water sports, fishing, and coastal cruising.
The Hurricane 231 CC will deliver a surprisingly great riding hull while cruising in the ocean, but still have a shallow enough draft to allow for easy access to sandbars and beaches! With the bow & stern boarding ladders, large marine head (chemical flush head), oversized stainless steel bimini top, ski tow bar, and more fishing features than any boat in its class. It’s truly one of our favorite SUV’s of the boating world.
- Make Hurricane
- Model SunDeck Sport CC 231 OB
- Model Year 2022
- Price Call for Price
- Condition New
- Category Power
- Class Center Consoles, Ski and Fish, Saltwater Fishing
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- Location Charlestown, RI
- Builder Name Godfrey Marine
- Designer Name Hurricane Boats
- Length 23.17 ft.
- Beam 8.5 ft.
- Dry Weight 3100 pounds
- Fuel Tank Capacity 55 gallons
- Water Tank Count 1
- Water Tank Capacity 5 gallons
- Water Tank Material Plastic
- Holding Tank Capacity 4 gallons
- Total Engine Power 250.0 HP
- Brand Yamaha
- Model F250XB 4.2 Liter Offshore
- Year 2022
- Type Outboard 4 Stroke
- Fuel Type Gas
- Power 250 HP
- Propeller Type 3 Blade, Stainless Steel
- Location Center
Manufacturer Provided Description
Few boats can offer more versatility, control and purposeful space of a center console, except when it’s a Hurricane. We not only invented the wide-beam deck boat, we’ve been refining it for more than four decades. Our Center Console represents the ultimate in versatility and fishing performance. This boat is a 23′ 2″ outboard motor deck boat with a 12 passenger capacity.
- 23′ 2″ Length
- 8′ 6″ Beam Width
- Canopy; stainless steel with protective boot
- Bilge pump; automatic
- Drilled Transom
- Entertainment center with sink; pressurized water system
- Stereo; MA100 Bluetooth/App Ready/AUX and 4 Black Speakers
- Anchor locker
- Ladder; bow telescoping
- Ladder; stern telescoping
- White Rubrail – Vinyl Insert
- Livewell (Stern) Recirculating with Pump
- Tackle drawers and trays
- Trim gauge with engine package
- Windscreen; quick release
- Dash; instrument panel featuring fog resistant gauges; speedometer; fuel; voltmeter; tachometer; horn & 12V outlet
- Helm Seat; ladderback
- Hour Meter
- Steering; hydraulic Sea Star w/ tilt wheel (required for 150 hp +)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.